International Business Weekly
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • National
  • Culture
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • National
  • Culture
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
International Business Weekly
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Did Iran Shift Its Uranium Stockpile Before Attack? Satellite Images Show Trucks Near Fordow Nuclear Site Ahead of US Airstrike

June 23, 2025
in Business
0
Did Iran Shift Its Uranium Stockpile Before Attack? Satellite Images Show Trucks Near Fordow Nuclear Site Ahead of US Airstrike
0
SHARES
4
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


Satellite images that emerged on Monday morning appear to show dozens of trucks gathered at Iran’s Fordow nuclear site just days ahead of the U.S.’s major airstrikes, fueling speculation that Tehran may have shifted its uranium stockpiles before the attack.

The images, provided by American defense contractor Maxar Technologies, showed more than a dozen cargo trucks stationed near the tunnel entrance of the Fordow enrichment facility on Thursday and Friday, which likely moved out the uranium stockpiles from the nuclear facility. The trucks were seen moving unidentified materials about half a mile from the site over a 24-hour period, according to multiple U.S. officials who spoke to the Free Press.

Iran Claims Site Evacuated

Multiple trucks seen outside Fordow Nuclear site just ahead of the US airstrike
Maxar Technologies

U.S. and Israeli intelligence agencies were reportedly aware of the truck activity at the time but chose not to intervene, preferring to monitor the vehicles’ movements while awaiting President Donald Trump’s orders for the strikes, officials said.

Early Sunday, Trump ordered the launch of 75 precision-guided weapons — including bunker-buster bombs and over two dozen Tomahawk missiles — targeting the Fordow facility along with two other Iranian nuclear sites.

Fordow Nuclear Site truck
Satellite image shows trucks moving on road from Fordow Nuclear site
Maxar Technologies

After the attack, Iranian state media said that the Fordow, Isfahan, and Natanz locations had been evacuated ahead to the strikes.

Iran has not officially revealed the extent of the damage caused by the strikes, but on Monday, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said that the Trump administration was “confident” the Iranian nuclear facilities had been “completely and totally destroyed.”

“We have a high degree of confidence that where those strikes took place is where Iran’s enriched uranium was stored,” she told ABC News.

US bunker bomb
An US bunker bomb seen exploding after hitting Iran’s Fordow nuclear facility
X

“The president wouldn’t have launched the strikes if we weren’t confident in that.”

“So this operation was a resounding success and administration officials agree with that, as well as Israel,” she added.

Trump, himself, hailed the strikes as a “Bullseye!!!”

No Trace of Uranium

Satellite images appeared to show that the Fordow facility had been heavily damaged or possibly destroyed in the strikes, along with the uranium-enriching centrifuges it contained. “Monumental Damage was done to all Nuclear sites in Iran,” Trump said in a Truth Social post. “The biggest damage took place far below ground level. Bullseye!!!”

Trump
President Donald Trump addessses the nation after U.S. bombed Iran’s nuclear facilities
X

However, U.S. defense officials have said that they are still trying to assess the full extent of the damage caused by the strikes, amid growing speculation that Iran may have moved its uranium stockpile out of the underground military facility beforehand.

“I wish the Israelis had moved quicker to disable Fordow,” David Albright, a former United Nations weapons inspector, told The Free Press in the wake of the attacks.

“It’s still a mystery exactly what was in those trucks. But any highly enriched uranium at Fordow was likely gone before the attack.”

Fordow Nuclear Site
The image of the Fordow nuclear enrichment site after it was obliterated by US bunker buster bombs
Maxar Technologies

Secretary of State Marco Rubio told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he’s skeptical Iran managed to relocate any materials before the strikes, though he admitted that “no one will know for sure for days.”

He also said that U.S. officials believe a large portion of Iran’s 60 percent enriched uranium stockpile was stored at the Isfahan facility at the time it was struck. “Our assessment is we have to assume that that’s a lot of 60% enriched uranium buried deep under the ground there in Isfahan,” he said.

Rubio did not directly mention the Fordow or Natanz sites, but said that Iran should now remove its stockpile “out of the ground and turn it over.” “That really is the key,” Rubio said. “Multiple countries around the world will take it and down blend it. That’s what they should do with that.”



Source link

Tags: AheadAirstrikeAttackFordowImagesIranNuclearSatelliteShiftShowSiteStockpileTrucksUranium
Brand Post

Brand Post

I am an editor for IBW, focusing on business and entrepreneurship. I love uncovering emerging trends and crafting stories that inspire and inform readers about innovative ventures and industry insights.

Related Posts

10 Skiers Missing After Powerful Avalanche Near Lake Tahoe Triggering Massive Search Effort
Business

10 Skiers Missing After Powerful Avalanche Near Lake Tahoe Triggering Massive Search Effort

February 18, 2026
Billionaire Henry Cheng’s units agree settlement with Hong Kong regulator
Business

Billionaire Henry Cheng’s units agree settlement with Hong Kong regulator

February 18, 2026
Nvidia sells off stake in Arm, a company it once tried to buy
Business

Nvidia sells off stake in Arm, a company it once tried to buy

February 18, 2026
Next Post
Military Officials Worried Trump Would Spoil Iran Bombing, So They Created a Plan Around Him to Throw Off Officials: Report

Military Officials Worried Trump Would Spoil Iran Bombing, So They Created a Plan Around Him to Throw Off Officials: Report

Trump Wants Quick Win In Iran, But Goal Remains Elusive

Trump Wants Quick Win In Iran, But Goal Remains Elusive

Marjorie Taylor Greene Condemns on Trump Admin for ‘Turning Back on Campaign Promises’: ‘We Are Entering Nuclear War’

Marjorie Taylor Greene Condemns on Trump Admin for 'Turning Back on Campaign Promises': 'We Are Entering Nuclear War'

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ABOUT US

International Business Weekly is an American entertainment magazine. We cover business News & feature exclusive interviews with many notable figures

Copyright © 2026 - International Business Weekly

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • News
  • Business
  • Culture
  • National
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel

Copyright © 2024 - International Business Weekly

سایت کازینو,سایت کازینو انفجار,سایت انفجار هات بت,سایت حضرات ,بت خانه ,تاینی بت ,سیب بت ,ایس بت بدون فیلتر ,ماه بت ,دانلود اپلیکیشن دنس بت ,بازی انفجار دنس,ازا بت,ازا بت,اپلیکیشن هات بت,اپلیکیشن هات بت,عقاب بت,فیفا نود,شرط بندی سنگ کاغذ قیچی,bet90,bet90,سایت شرط بندی پاسور,بت لند,Bababet,Bababet,گلف بت,گلف بت,پوکر آنلاین,پاسور شرطی,پاسور شرطی,پاسور شرطی,پاسور شرطی,تهران بت,تهران بت,تهران بت,تخته نرد پولی,ناسا بت ,هزار بت,هزار بت,شهر بت,چهار برگ آنلاین,چهار برگ آنلاین,رد بت,رد بت,پنالتی بت,بازی انفجار حضرات,بازی انفجار حضرات,بازی انفجار حضرات,سبد ۷۲۴,بت 303,بت 303,شرط بندی پولی,بتکارت بدون فیلتر,بتکارت بدون فیلتر,بتکارت بدون فیلتر, بت تایم, سایت شرط بندی بدون نیاز به پول, یاس بت, بت خانه, Tatalbet, اپلیکیشن سیب بت, اپلیکیشن سیب بت, بت استار, پابلو بت, پیش بینی فوتبال, بت 45, سایت همسریابی پيوند, بت باز, بری بت, بازی انفجار رایگان, شير بت, رویال بت, بت فلاد, روما بت, پوکر ریور, تاس وگاس, بت ناب, بتکارت, سایت بت برو, سایت حضرات, سیب بت, پارس نود, ایس بت, سایت سیگاری بت, sigaribet, هات بت, سایت هات بت, سایت بت برو, بت برو, ماه بت, اوزابت | ozabet, تاینی بت | tinybet, بری بت | سایت بدون فیلتر بری بت, دنس بت بدون فیلتر, bet120 | سایت بت ۱۲۰, ace90bet | acebet90 | ac90bet, ثبت نام در سایت تک بت, سیب بت 90 بدون فیلتر, یاس بت | آدرس بدون فیلتر یاس بت, بازی انفجار دنس, بت خانه | سایت, بت تایم | bettime90, دانلود اپلیکیشن وان ایکس بت 1xbet بدون فیلتر و آدرس جدید, سایت همسریابی دائم و رایگان برای یافتن بهترین همسر و همدم, دانلود اپلیکیشن هات بت بدون فیلتر برای اندروید و لینک مستقیم, تتل بت - سایت شرط بندی بدون فیلتر, دانلود اپلیکیشن بت فوت - سایت شرط بندی فوت بت بدون فیلتر, سایت بت لند 90 و دانلود اپلیکیشن بت 90, سایت ناسا بت - nasabet, دانلود اپلیکیشن ABT90 - ثبت نام و ورود به سایت بدون فیلتر, https://planer4.com/, http://geduf.com/,, بازی انفجار, http://foreverliving-ar.com/, https://wediscusstech.com/, http://codesterlab.com/, https://www.9ja4u.com/, https://pimpurwhip.com/, http://nubti.com/, http://www.casinoherrald.com/, http://oigor.com/, http://coinjoin.art/, بازی مونتی