International Business Weekly
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • National
  • Culture
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • National
  • Culture
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
International Business Weekly
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Dramatic Video Captures Moment Gunman Opens Fire Inside Russian Military Enlistment Office and Shoots Chief Recruiter in the Head [GRAPHIC]

September 26, 2022
in Business
0
Dramatic Video Captures Moment Gunman Opens Fire Inside Russian Military Enlistment Office and Shoots Chief Recruiter in the Head [GRAPHIC]
0
SHARES
17
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


A gunman opened fire inside a Russian military enlistment office in the far eastern city of Irkutsk, leaving the chief military recruiter in critical condition. The chief military recruiter who was seriously wounded is reportedly a Serbian commander who is fighting for his life, authorities said on Monday.

This comes as discontent over President Vladimir Putin’s draft continues to spread into far-flung regions. Chilling video footage from the military recruitment office in the Irkutsk region shows a man walking up to the recruiter who was standing on the stage before he opens fire from point-blank range, while others ran from the assembly hall to save their lives.

No One Wants To Fight

Gruesome video footage captures the moment a man in fatigues walks up to the recruiter as he stood on stage in front of new recruits, who have been ordered by Putin to join the Russian army and fight in Ukraine. The man fires a single shot from point-blank range at the recruiter’s head and shouts, “Nobody is going to fight!”

As he fires the shot, other conscripts in the assembly hall are seen running for their lives.

The Gunman seen shooting the military recruiter from point blank rage
Twitter

Local news sources identified the man as Ruslan Zinin, 25, who was upset after his friend had been called up to the army and had informed his mother that he would be going to the recruitment office to enlist willingly.

“The man who shot at the head of the draft board of the military enlistment office in #UstIlimsk was detained. He turned out to be 25-year-old local resident Ruslan Zinin,” Nextra news agency tweeted.

The Serbian commander who was shot at by Zinin has been identified as Alexander Eliseev. The attack left military commissar Alexander Eliseev in “serious condition,” according to Irkutsk region governor Igor Kobzev, who also added that the shooter was arrested “and will definitely be punished.”

Gunman shoots recruiter
Others are seen running away as the gunman shouts “Nobody is going to fight!”
Twitter

According to reports by Russian news agency Baza, eyewitnesses claimed the exact phrase said by Ruslan Zinin before he opened fire on Aleksandr Eliseev, the Ust-Ilimsk military commissar, was: “We’ll all go home now.”

There are also reports that Zinin himself was to have been mobilized today.

Discontent Over Putin Grows

According to an eyewitness, there were no metal detectors at the military registration and enlistment office when the shooting at that location occurred in Ust-Ilimsk. Additionally, the conscript’s paperwork was not examined: they looked at the summons, drew a note in the register and left. He had a gun like the one from ‘Brat-2’, very similar, like a homemade sawed-off rifle,” said the eyewitness of the shooting.

The shooting marks one of the most dramatic instances of outrage over Putin’s draft of around 300,000 reservists for battle in Ukraine. This comes as a recruitment center in the Volgograd region was firebombed overnight, after opposition to Putin’s war in Ukraine continued to grow following his order to begin enlisting civilians to fight in Ukraine.

Gunman shoots recruiter
Other men in the assembly hall seen running to save their lives
Twitter

Video of the incident shows a local resident Mikhail Filatov, 35, backing into the structure before dousing it with gasoline and setting it ablaze.

He has since been arrested and he has admitted to attacking the office in an effort to show his discontent with the mobilization order.

Protests and demonstrations are still continuing across Russia, and OVD-Info, a watchdog organization, reports that more than 2,300 individuals have been detained thus far. People are still leaving the country, with an estimated 260,000 having done so to dodge Putin’s call to military service.

In the Caucasus mountains, near Kazbegi, footage showed hundreds of people trekking through while at least one was wearing military-style camouflage.

Ruslan Zinin and the victim
Alexander Eliseev (lef), the recruiter, and Ruslan Zinin, the alleged shooter
Twitter

In the southern Dagestan region, about 65 miles east of the border crossing point, where police and other officials have been attacked, protests against Putin‘s draught directive have been most intense.

In an effort to dissuade men from being taken away for mandatory military service, women have been seen fighting with police on camera.



Source link

Tags: CapturesChiefDramaticEnlistmentFireGRAPHICGunmanMilitaryMomentOfficeopensRecruiterRussianShootsvideo
Brand Post

Brand Post

I am an editor for IBW, focusing on business and entrepreneurship. I love uncovering emerging trends and crafting stories that inspire and inform readers about innovative ventures and industry insights.

Related Posts

US stocks: Wall St opens higher as tech concerns abate
Business

US stocks: Wall St opens higher as tech concerns abate

February 18, 2026
Oil gains nearly 3% after abrupt end to Russia-Ukraine talks
Business

Oil gains nearly 3% after abrupt end to Russia-Ukraine talks

February 18, 2026
Vegas Man Charged with Killing Roommate Over Suspected Affair with His Girlfriend
Business

Vegas Man Charged with Killing Roommate Over Suspected Affair with His Girlfriend

February 18, 2026
Next Post
How iPhone’s Safety Check Feature Protects People In Abusive Relationships

How iPhone's Safety Check Feature Protects People In Abusive Relationships

Child Dies After Aunt Allegedly Pushed Him Off Pier Into Lake

Child Dies After Aunt Allegedly Pushed Him Off Pier Into Lake

Sheikh Qaradawi, Islamist Champion Of Arab Revolts, Dies At 96

Sheikh Qaradawi, Islamist Champion Of Arab Revolts, Dies At 96

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ABOUT US

International Business Weekly is an American entertainment magazine. We cover business News & feature exclusive interviews with many notable figures

Copyright © 2026 - International Business Weekly

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • News
  • Business
  • Culture
  • National
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel

Copyright © 2024 - International Business Weekly

سایت کازینو,سایت کازینو انفجار,سایت انفجار هات بت,سایت حضرات ,بت خانه ,تاینی بت ,سیب بت ,ایس بت بدون فیلتر ,ماه بت ,دانلود اپلیکیشن دنس بت ,بازی انفجار دنس,ازا بت,ازا بت,اپلیکیشن هات بت,اپلیکیشن هات بت,عقاب بت,فیفا نود,شرط بندی سنگ کاغذ قیچی,bet90,bet90,سایت شرط بندی پاسور,بت لند,Bababet,Bababet,گلف بت,گلف بت,پوکر آنلاین,پاسور شرطی,پاسور شرطی,پاسور شرطی,پاسور شرطی,تهران بت,تهران بت,تهران بت,تخته نرد پولی,ناسا بت ,هزار بت,هزار بت,شهر بت,چهار برگ آنلاین,چهار برگ آنلاین,رد بت,رد بت,پنالتی بت,بازی انفجار حضرات,بازی انفجار حضرات,بازی انفجار حضرات,سبد ۷۲۴,بت 303,بت 303,شرط بندی پولی,بتکارت بدون فیلتر,بتکارت بدون فیلتر,بتکارت بدون فیلتر, بت تایم, سایت شرط بندی بدون نیاز به پول, یاس بت, بت خانه, Tatalbet, اپلیکیشن سیب بت, اپلیکیشن سیب بت, بت استار, پابلو بت, پیش بینی فوتبال, بت 45, سایت همسریابی پيوند, بت باز, بری بت, بازی انفجار رایگان, شير بت, رویال بت, بت فلاد, روما بت, پوکر ریور, تاس وگاس, بت ناب, بتکارت, سایت بت برو, سایت حضرات, سیب بت, پارس نود, ایس بت, سایت سیگاری بت, sigaribet, هات بت, سایت هات بت, سایت بت برو, بت برو, ماه بت, اوزابت | ozabet, تاینی بت | tinybet, بری بت | سایت بدون فیلتر بری بت, دنس بت بدون فیلتر, bet120 | سایت بت ۱۲۰, ace90bet | acebet90 | ac90bet, ثبت نام در سایت تک بت, سیب بت 90 بدون فیلتر, یاس بت | آدرس بدون فیلتر یاس بت, بازی انفجار دنس, بت خانه | سایت, بت تایم | bettime90, دانلود اپلیکیشن وان ایکس بت 1xbet بدون فیلتر و آدرس جدید, سایت همسریابی دائم و رایگان برای یافتن بهترین همسر و همدم, دانلود اپلیکیشن هات بت بدون فیلتر برای اندروید و لینک مستقیم, تتل بت - سایت شرط بندی بدون فیلتر, دانلود اپلیکیشن بت فوت - سایت شرط بندی فوت بت بدون فیلتر, سایت بت لند 90 و دانلود اپلیکیشن بت 90, سایت ناسا بت - nasabet, دانلود اپلیکیشن ABT90 - ثبت نام و ورود به سایت بدون فیلتر, https://planer4.com/, http://geduf.com/,, بازی انفجار, http://foreverliving-ar.com/, https://wediscusstech.com/, http://codesterlab.com/, https://www.9ja4u.com/, https://pimpurwhip.com/, http://nubti.com/, http://www.casinoherrald.com/, http://oigor.com/, http://coinjoin.art/, بازی مونتی