International Business Weekly
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • National
  • Culture
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • National
  • Culture
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
International Business Weekly
No Result
View All Result
Home National

Venezuelan Mother Recalls Last Message From Son Who Worked As a Guard In Maduro’s Compound As U.S. Troops Arrived: ‘I Love You, It Has Begun’

January 19, 2026
in National
0
Venezuelan Mother Recalls Last Message From Son Who Worked As a Guard In Maduro’s Compound As U.S. Troops Arrived: ‘I Love You, It Has Begun’
0
SHARES
2
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


The mother of a Venezuelan 18-year-old recalled the last message her son sent her as the U.S. operation to capture authoritarian President Nicolas Maduro began.

“I love you. It has begun,” Saul Pereira Martinez told his mother. Natividad Martinez, his mother, said her son had finished his shift on guard duty at Fuerte Tiuna, but was caught in the assault. He had just completed initial training with the Honor Guard in December and was studying at the military academy.

CBS News noted that 47 Venezuelan soldiers were killed in the operation. Martinez’s unit was spending the night within the security perimeter around Maduro.

White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt shared last week a social media post alleging details of the operation, including a claim that the military used a weapon that led Venezuelan forces to vomit blood during the raid.

According to the post, Venezuelan forces’ “radar systems shut down without any explanation.” “The next thing we saw were drones, a lot of drones, flying over our positions,” he added.

The guard went on to say that only a “small number” of ground forces arrived in the premises, but they were “technologically very advanced” and “didn’t look like anything we’ve fought against before.”

The guard then noted that Venezuelan forces attempted to fight, but the confrontation was a “massacre.” “We were hundreds, but we had no chance. They were shooting with such precision and speed… it seemed like each soldier was firing 300 rounds per minute. We couldn’t do anything,” he added. Overall, some 100 Venezuelan forces were killed in the January 3 attack, according to Interior Minister Diosdado Cabello.

Asked if their weapons had chances to pose some kind of counter-attack to U.S. forces, the guard said no because “it wasn’t just the weapons.” “At one point, they launched something—I don’t know how to describe it… it was like a very intense sound wave. Suddenly I felt like my head was exploding from the inside. We all started bleeding from the nose. Some were vomiting blood. We fell to the ground, unable to move,” the guard noted,

He added that he had “never seen anything like it” and most “couldn’t even stand up after that sonic weapon or whatever it was.” The interviewer then asked the guard if he thought the rest of the region “should think twice before confronting the Americans,” to which he answered “without a doubt.”

“I’m sending a warning to anyone who thinks they can fight the United States. They have no idea what they’re capable of. After what I saw, I never want to be on the other side of that again. They’re not to be messed with.”

Originally published on Latin Times



Source link

Tags: ArrivedBegunCaracasCompoundGuardLoveMadurosMessageMotherNicolas maduroRecallsSonTroopsU.SUnited StatesVenezuelaVenezuelanWorked
Brand Post

Brand Post

I am an editor for IBW, focusing on business and entrepreneurship. I love uncovering emerging trends and crafting stories that inspire and inform readers about innovative ventures and industry insights.

Related Posts

What’s Next for Andrew After His Arrest? UK Government Weighs Plans to Strip Him of Succession Rights
National

What’s Next for Andrew After His Arrest? UK Government Weighs Plans to Strip Him of Succession Rights

February 21, 2026
Camila Cabello speaks out on humanitarian crisis in Cuba, urges support for Caritas
National

Camila Cabello speaks out on humanitarian crisis in Cuba, urges support for Caritas

February 21, 2026
GOP Rep. Gimenez Slams Chilean President Boric For ‘Undermining U.S. Policy By Supporting Cuba’s Murderous Dictatorship’
National

GOP Rep. Gimenez Slams Chilean President Boric For ‘Undermining U.S. Policy By Supporting Cuba’s Murderous Dictatorship’

February 21, 2026
Next Post
Kristi Noem Walks Back Denial of Chemical Agent Use On Minnesota Protesters After Court Finds Evidence

Kristi Noem Walks Back Denial of Chemical Agent Use On Minnesota Protesters After Court Finds Evidence

Alien Jets Or Comet Physics? Avi Loeb Flags 3I/ATLAS Anomaly

Alien Jets Or Comet Physics? Avi Loeb Flags 3I/ATLAS Anomaly

Venezuela Denies Reports of Secret Talks Between Top Regime Figure and U.S. Officials: ‘False and Malicious’

Venezuela Denies Reports of Secret Talks Between Top Regime Figure and U.S. Officials: 'False and Malicious'

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ABOUT US

International Business Weekly is an American entertainment magazine. We cover business News & feature exclusive interviews with many notable figures

Copyright © 2026 - International Business Weekly

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • News
  • Business
  • Culture
  • National
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel

Copyright © 2026 - International Business Weekly