Sri Bomma Satya Prasad established the Bomma group of institutions in the year of 2006 which was inaugurated by the Ex-chief minister and former governor of Tamilnadu Sri konijeti Rosaiah Garu. He is the vice-chairman of the Bomma group of institutions and state director for human rights observers. He served the poor people and helped a lot in pandemic situations with his great heart. He is an Entrepreneur and developed many Agricultural based industries around Khammam district and director for pharmaceutical industries with his highly valued vision and mission he became a forerunner to the young buddy people of the Khammam district.
To achieve a 21st-century learning organization, the corporate academy must be focused, visionary, and company-specific — taking into consideration the organization’s priorities and adapting its learning programs to its corporate strategy.
To successfully institute a corporate academy that is focused on learning and helps to build and enhance employee skills such as innovation, creativity, leadership, problem-solving, and practical business knowledge among others, organizations must take the following into consideration:
- Demonstrate the role of the Academy: The drivers of the learning institute within the organization must ensure that they adequately educate other members of staff on how the corporate academy will add value to the organization. This will include the rationale behind the academy, and how it will serve as a knowledge center for employees and a catalyst for organizational growth.
- Align the academy with organizational goals: the academy is not just a place of learning within the organization. It is a place of learning that supports and contributes to the achievement of the strategic goals of the organization.
- Institute proper oversight: A decision must be taken on whether the corporate academy falls within the purview of HR, the COO, the learning and development manager or any other senior manager. What is most important is that a senior member of staff must be saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that the academy plays its role adequately.
- Create a vision: As an organization, you must have an idea of what your corporate academy will achieve in the next couple of years. Define the short-term goals and long-term goals of the academy and develop internal communication to keep staff in the loop regarding its awareness and implementation.
- Determine the operating principles: What are the core values and guiding principles that will determine how you run your academy? These values must align with your organization’s core values.
In all, a corporate academy must address the business and talent challenges an organization is faced with. It must also fill the gaps in employee learning (Tactical learning), develop employee skills and capabilities (Integrated Learning), and combine the elements that affect employee performance (Strategic Learning).
Follow him on Instagram: Bommasatya